We are looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. In this full-time in-house role, you will oversee, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns. This full-time ‘hands on keyboard’ position is based in our Nepal office located in Sanepa, Lalitpur. Candidates must be able to work in the office to be considered.
You Must Have
- At least 2-5 years of professional experience as a digital marketing specialist for either an in-house or agency setting.
- At least 2 years of experience with PPC, Display Advertising, and Paid Social Media.
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Conversions, Events, and Goal Tracking.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent planning, analytical, and personal management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising or similar field of study.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; strong marketing background with proven results.
- Ability to translate data into actionable marketing plans.
- Work experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Ads.
- Solid organizational, communication skills, and institutional knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Work with Digital Director to plan, organize, activate, and control the day-to-day strategy, reporting, and executional processes while bringing a perspective to strategy development and the execution of digital campaigns.
- Work with senior staff (account management, sales, and creative teams) to plan and implement digital advertising and marketing initiatives to serve the clients’ needs.
- Develop digital media plans, manage and coordinate budget allocation, ground research, supervise creative development and production, and monitor campaign effectiveness.
- Engage with both the internal team and the Sales Team members to maximize effectiveness.
- Manage and optimize Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Present campaign optimizations to team leaders.
- Manage projects on a daily basis, ensuring proper strategy implementation and execution.
Anticipate client’s needs to ensure overall campaign success, and the agency’s advancement.
- Track campaign performance, progress, achievements, and assist in the recommendation of monthly budgets.
- Maintain consistent contact with internal departments to deploy, improve, and optimize all campaigns.
If you want to apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.