We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the RAIN Team. In this full-time role, you will be assigned daily digital marketing campaign management tasks and reporting. This in-house position will be based in our Nepal office, located in Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur. Candidates must be able to work in the office to be considered.
You Must Have
- At least two years of professional experience as a digital marketing executive, for either an in-house or agency setting.
- Knowledge of PPC, Display Ad, Facebook Ads, and Google Ads.
- Ability to effectively multitask.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising or similar field of study.
- Work experience with Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Solid organizational, communication skills, and institutional knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to plan, organize, activate, and control the day-to-day strategy, campaign management, and reporting.
- Manage Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager projects for assigned clients on a daily basis, ensuring proper strategy implementation.
- Track campaign performance daily, report weekly progress and achievements, and assist in the determination of monthly media budgets.
- Maintain daily contact with internal departments to correct, improve, and optimize clients’ campaigns.
If you want to apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org